Click Here for Additional Information on Safety Bath Step In Tub
This tub is great for residential or institutional settings. This walk in tub has been sold to hospitals, assisted living, mental facilities, group homes, care homes, maternity wards, children’s wards etc. Keep in mind that most institutional setting will not allow systems that recirculate water, so the soaker and air massage systems are usually are what they require. The Air system has been designed with check valves, and will not allow water to enter the system.
The newest product in the Walk in Tub series of accessible bathing products. Versatile design for use in residential settings, enriched retirement facilities, or adult and senior housing facilities where tenant needs are diverse and change over time.
Solo Tub Measures 59"w x 32"d x 18"h.
Our Base Price for So-Lo Tub $2,980
Walk In Tub Model #So-Lo Walk In Safety Tub —
Click HERE for $ pricing and more information on So-lo walk in tub.
Features of this walk in tub - handicap tub with door model:
- Designed to address the changing needs of the baby boomer generation and to answer demands in the construction industry for an accessible regular sized bathtub
- Combination bath/shower
- Accommodates those who want to shower or bathe without stepping over a bathtub wall
- Unique optional Alcove with heated seat
- Attractive, universal, easy access bathtub design
- Fits a standard bathtub opening of 60" (without the optional deck)
- Optional San Air 12 air jets, check valves, warm air blower and touch pad control - access panel on front for air jetted tub
- Made in Canada