wheelchair access from Accessible Environments, Inc.
Call or fill out FREE quote request form below today!
Phone Users Just Click on the Number!
Canada and Local 1-757-565-3444
Porch Lift For Home or Business
Wheelchair Porch Lifts - indoor
or outdoor wheelchair lift by Trus-T-Lift provide a
means for independent mobility. It allows the wheelchair
user to remain active, improving quality
of life. Safety, comfort and convenience are Trus-T-Lift's
#1 design considerations.These
wheelchair lifts can be customized for new or existing
buildings with little or no modification.
A word from a wheelchair lift customer… “I just wanted to let you know that the Trus-T-Lift is all installed and operational. Thank you for your good service. I was particularly impressed with the tech support I received from Ram when I had installation questions. We look forward to many years of good service from this unit. Thanks again.” George P.
Your Local and State Codes
While Trustlift by Ram Manufacturing meets National safety standards it is very
important to check State and Local code requirements
before purchasing and installing to ensure compliance.
All federal, local and state compliance is the responsibility
of the purchaser. Check with your local and state
building official permit agency to verify regulations
concerning licensing of the installer and equipment
™ Wheelchair Lifts
The Trus-T-Lift wheelchair porch lift - wheelchair
lift, is a simple, safe and reliable handicap wheelchair
elevator - wheelchair lift that features quick and
easy installation and a design that meets U.S. and
Canadian safety standards.
vertical platform wheelchair lift designed primarily
for lifting physically challenged persons from the
ground level up to the main floor of their homes.
It can be used as an indoor wheelchair lift or an
outdoor wheelchair lift. The basic home Trus-T-Lift wheelchair
lift is made
of three simple components, which allows for easy
set-up in less than half an hour.
Click Here To Order Basic Residential Lift, Portable Lift or Wheelchair Ramps Online
The Americans with Disabilities Act sets standards for safe accessibility in commercial applications.
The Americans with Disabilities Act helps protect those who have limited abilities from discrimination. ADA governs what must be done by government bodies and other organizations to make their premises accessible to those with limited abilities. For commercial applications, wheelchair lifts must meet ADA standards for design, safety and operation.
ADA requires that a wheelchair lift platform area - the minimum clear floor space required to accommodate a single, stationary wheelchair and occupant is 30 inches by 48 inches. Trustlift platform more than accommodates that requirement.
Commercial wheelchair lifts from Accessible Environments can be made to meet ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ADAAG (ADA Accessibility Guidelines), ASME and any other code your state or local authority may deem necessary.
If wheelchair platform lifts are used in a commercial
application, then they shall facilitate unassisted entry,
operation, and exit from the lift in compliance with ASME
Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators.
A wheelchair lift is a mechanical device that is designed specifically to transport a wheelchair or motorized scooter and individual from one floor to another. This allows wheelchair users the opportunity to move freely within a multi-floored building while taking the wheelchair with them so they are fully independent between floors.
There are a variety of wheelchair lift designs. The vertical, or platform lift, is an exterior structure that runs on tracks that are vertically fitted along the side of the building. The lift, which is a box-type structure, can be an open or enclosed space large enough for a wheelchair to enter. The motor of the lift moves the cab up the tracks to the destination floor. Trustlift recommended footprint 5 ft x 5 ft.
***ATTENTION SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, STAGE ACCESS,
RECREATION CENTERS, LIBRARIES AND RESTAURANTS***
The PORTABLE wheelchair lift option is great for applications
where up to 52 inches is needed for lifting height.
Portables are exempt from the National Elevator Codes because
they are not attached to anything. Therefore, they do
not require the commercial package in commercial applications.
Go light on the accessories for portables so they don't get
too heavy to push around.
The portable wheelchair lift, Trus-T-Lift provides a means for independent mobility. It allows the wheelchair bound individual to remain active, improving his or her quality of life. Safety, comfort and convenience are Trus-T-Lift's #1 design considerations. The portable wheelchair lift can be customized to accommodate new or existing buildings with little or no modification. Contact us today to get your home - residential indoor or outdoor portable wheelchair lift or commercial indoor or outdoor portable wheelchair lift! This portable wheelchair lift has direct drive worm gear, retractable casters, straight thru platform 54" x 34", is completely pre-wired and plugs into a 110 volt, 15 amp outlet. The lift has innovative soft touch control pads. It requires minimal maintenance. Provides full carriage protection with 18" upper and lower toeplates. The lift has a keyed emergency stop to control use of the lift. Expanded metal platform allows for full visibility under the platform. The lift is designed to meet U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- 750 lb weight capacity
- Great for accessing taller decks
- Great for extreme heat and cold due to our patented no-Load Start Design
- Multi-stop option available (for enclosed lifts)
- Quiet - This system avoids belt squeal and vibration noise by isolating the motor from the main drive screw
- Available in up to 14 ft of travel
- Perfect in flood zones.. Motor and all electrical mounted at the top to avoid any water issues
- Constant Pressure Operation for safety
- 8 ft/min travel speed
- Synchronous Geared Belt Drive with Brake
- ACME Screw Design
- Durable Laminate Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 1 x 110 VAC Single Phase, 15A power required - Pre-wired plug
- Standard Carriage Sizes (width and length) 34in x 54in and 40in x 54in
- Entry and Exit Styles Available: In-out Same Side, Adjacent Left or Right, Straight Through
- Custom carriage sizes are available at additional expense - contact us for possibilities
- Emergency manual operation
- Fuse box accessible from carriage
- Quick and easy set up and adjustment
- Baked on powder coat finish
- Extreme weather design
- Zero load start
- Non-load bearing backup safety nut on lift shaft
- Expanded metal platform with full under platform visibility (for basic residential models)
- Patented soft touch controls for ease of use
- Low maintenance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- U.L. and C.S.A. Certified
- Under platform safety plate and solid platform
- Carriage gate
- Upper landing gate
- Solid hand rail
- Solid end wall (for same side access)
- Portable model - Non-permanent installation avoids extensive permitting and inspections
- 12V DC battery backup
- 18 inch extra wide toe plate (ramp)
- Remote call/send stations buttons or toggles
- Electrical interlocks (to be used with owner-supplied doors)
- Control wall extension
- Full height doors (fire rated or non-fire rated)
- Auto door openers (for full height doors only)
Accessible Environments, Inc. carries the finest in wheelchair porch lifts, both interior and exterior and portable wheelchair lifts.. Commercial wheelchair lifts and residential wheelchair lifts will be quoted pursuant to the needs of the individual or business. The Americans with Disabilities Act sets standards for wheelchair lifts. The Americans with Disabilities Act helps protect those who have limited abilities from discrimination. ADA governs what must be done by government bodies and other organizations to make their premises accessible to those with limited abilities. For commercial applications, wheelchair lifts must meet ADA standards for design, safety and operation.