Safety bath requires the Warranty to be registered under the customer’s name, address and contact information within 90 days of purchase or the Warranty is voided. There is a warranty card in with every Walk-in-Tub.
So-lo is tub open on each end and back, requiring alcove style installation.
Shipping weight is 200 lbs. Approximate Weight of So-Lo is 150 lbs. Water Capacity is 55-60 gallons (to fill - empty). User Weight Capacity is 250 lbs.
Dimensions: 31"W X 21.5"H x 59.5"L. Tub (OPTIONAL Safety Seat constructed high density polyethylene).
Photo display below shows tub with left drain
Made in Canada
Features of this model:
- Designed to address the changing needs of the baby boomer generation and to answer demands in the construction industry for an accessible regular sized bathtub
- Combination bath/shower
- Accommodates those who want to shower or bath without stepping over a bathtub wall
- Attractive, universal, easy access bathtub design
- Fits a standard bathtub opening of 60" (without the optional deck)
- Optional San Air 12 air jets, check valves, warm air blower and touch pad control
- Optional Attachable safety seat has 250 lb weight capacity
- White Acrylic
- 1.5" drain
- Slip resistant textured floor
Note: Please check your hallways, doorways and any other space limitations you may have when considering the purchase of a walk in tub. Make sure you can get the tub into the area it is going and that it will fit in its designated space. It is best to confer with the contractor doing the remodel to make sure the unit you pick will work for your situation. Make sure the tub inside dimensions are adequate for the user of the tub.