This height-adjustable workstation accommodates students of all ages and abilities. The corner design fits into standard 42-inch corners, working your space to its fullest potential (an ideal solution for integrating accessibility into computer labs with scarce floor space). Two easy-to-turn hand cranks provide infinite work surface adjustment between 24-38 inches to meet the functional requirements of students with disabilities and the requirements of the ADA.
Equity ADA Bi-Level Corner Computer Workstation Standard Features:
- Adjustment Range 24"-38" for 14" travel span
- Front & Rear surfaces adjust independently
- Front crank nests under the table and nests out of the way
- Rear surface adjusts with a top crank
- Hand crank adjusts 8 cranks per inch
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty