ADA Wall to Floor Bar Toilet Safety Rails provide a surface for seniors, folks with limited mobility after injury or surgery, or chronic lower extremity arthritis to push on when getting up and down from the toilet. They are great for people who get up and down more easily (and safely) when using a bit of arm strength to push. If you find that you or your aging parent gets up much more easily from a chair with arms (than a chair without), they would like benefit from wall to floor bar toilet safety rails.
Staying safe in the bathroom is important for people with joint pain, muscle weakness, or physical disability. If you have any of these issues, you will need to take precaution in your bathroom.
- Part Number: D7860-SS
- Item Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 33" x 3" x 30"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Support can swing around to either side
- 100% USA made and sourced by Brey Krause Manufacturing
- Fully ADA and ARRA compliant
- Mounting flanges are concealed
- High-quality brushed satin stainless steel finish